Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Company Snapshot: Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical and biotechnology products in the therapeutic areas of respiratory disease, allergy, oncology and immunology. In its specialty pharmaceutical pipeline, ADMP is developing low cost therapeutic alternatives for the treatment of anaphylaxis, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and allergic rhinitis. Within the Company's biotechnology pipeline is a novel cell-based therapeutic cancer vaccine and three drug candidates for the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Jan 16 2019 Adamis’ Commercial Partner Launches SYMJEPI™ (epinephrine) in the US
- Dec 31 2018 Adamis Pharmaceuticals Submits New Drug Application to FDA for Its Naloxone Pre-Filled Syringe
- Dec 28 2018 Adamis Pharmaceuticals Submits New Drug Application to FDA for Its Tadalafil Sublingual Tablet
- Dec 6 2018 Adamis Pharmaceuticals Provides Update on the U.S. Launch of SYMJEPI
- Nov 9 2018 Adamis Pharmaceuticals Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Business Update