Valero Energy Corporation
Company Snapshot: Valero Energy Corporation
Valero Energy Corporation operates as an independent petroleum refining and marketing company in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. It operates through two segments, Refining and Ethanol. The Refining segment is involved in refining, wholesale marketing, and product supply and distribution, and transportation operations. This segment produces conventional and premium gasolines, gasoline meeting the specifications of the California Air Resources Board (CARB), reformulated gasoline blend stock for oxygenate blending, diesel fuels, low-sulfur and ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuels, CARB diesel fuel, distillates, jet fuels, asphalts, petrochemicals, lubricants, and other refined products. The Ethanol segment produces and sells ethanol and distillers grains. The company markets its refined products through bulk and rack marketing network; and through approximately 7,400 outlets under the Valero, Diamond Shamrock, Shamrock, Ultramar, Beacon, Texaco, and other names. As of December 31, 2014, it owned 15 petroleum refineries with a combined throughput capacity of approximately2.9 million barrels per day. Valero Energy Corporation also owns and operates 11 ethanol plants with a combined ethanol production capacity of approximately 1.3 billion gallons per year.
- Mar 21 2019 Valero Energy Corporation Announces Pricing of Notes Offering
- Mar 20 2019 Valero Energy Corporation Will Attend the Scotia Howard Weil Energy Conference
- Mar 14 2019 Valero Energy Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2019 Earnings Results on April 25, 2019
- Feb 21 2019 Valero Energy Corporation to Participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Refining Conference
- Feb 20 2019 Valero Energy Corporation Will Attend the Morgan Stanley Global Energy and Power Conference