Valero Energy Corporation
Company Snapshot: Valero Energy Corporation
Valero Energy Corporation operates as an independent petroleum refining and marketing company in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. It operates through two segments, Refining and Ethanol. The Refining segment is involved in refining, wholesale marketing, and product supply and distribution, and transportation operations. This segment produces conventional and premium gasolines, gasoline meeting the specifications of the California Air Resources Board (CARB), reformulated gasoline blend stock for oxygenate blending, diesel fuels, low-sulfur and ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuels, CARB diesel fuel, distillates, jet fuels, asphalts, petrochemicals, lubricants, and other refined products. The Ethanol segment produces and sells ethanol and distillers grains. The company markets its refined products through bulk and rack marketing network; and through approximately 7,400 outlets under the Valero, Diamond Shamrock, Shamrock, Ultramar, Beacon, Texaco, and other names. As of December 31, 2014, it owned 15 petroleum refineries with a combined throughput capacity of approximately2.9 million barrels per day. Valero Energy Corporation also owns and operates 11 ethanol plants with a combined ethanol production capacity of approximately 1.3 billion gallons per year.
- Dec 19 2018 Valero Energy Corporation to Announce Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Results on January 31, 2019
- Nov 6 2018 Jay Browning to Retire as Valero Executive Vice President and General Counsel January 1, 2019; Jason Fraser to Assume General Counsel Position
- Nov 5 2018 Valero Announces Approval of Diamond Green Diesel Plant Expansion
- Oct 31 2018 Valero Energy Corporation Declares Regular Cash Dividend on Common Stock
- Oct 25 2018 Valero Energy Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results