Company Snapshot: Ecolab, Inc.
Bought out NLC, Ecolab with 2014 sales of $14 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technology and services that protect people and vital resources.
- Jun 5 2020 Ecolab Announces Final Proration Factor of 4.7060 Percent for Shares Tendered in Split-Off Exchange Offer in Connection With Apergy Transaction
- Jun 3 2020 Ecolab Finalizes Separation of Its Upstream Energy Business and Merger of ChampionX With Apergy; Accepts Shares Tendered in Exchange Offer
- Jun 3 2020 Ecolab’s AdvaCare™ Is the First Laundry Disinfectant and Oxidizer to Receive U.S. EPA Approval for Emerging Viral Pathogen Claim as Effective Against SARS-CoV-2, the Virus That Causes COVID-19
- Jun 3 2020 Ecolab Announces Preliminary Results of Split-off Exchange Offer; Intends to Accept Tendered Shares and Expects Closing of the Apergy Transaction Today
- Jun 2 2020 Ecolab Schedules Webcast of Industry Conference for June 9, 2020
- Jun 1 2020 Ecolab Sets Final Exchange Ratio in Split-off Exchange Offer in Connection with Apergy Transaction