Company Snapshot: InterOil Corporation
InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC) PRL 15 joint venture participants have unanimously endorsed recommendations from Total SA for key project infrastructure sites for development of the Elk-Antelope gas field in Papua New Guinea. The central processing facility for the Elk-Antelope gas field, on which the project is based, will be near the Purari River in the Gulf Province, about 360km north-west of Port Moresby, and will be connected to the LNG facility by onshore and offshore gas and condensate pipelines.
- Feb 22 2017 InterOil Announces Completion of ExxonMobil Transaction
- Feb 20 2017 Supreme Court of Yukon Approves ExxonMobil Transaction
- Feb 19 2017 Antelope-7 Drilling Update
- Feb 14 2017 InterOil: 91% Of Shares Voted Approve ExxonMobil Transaction
- Feb 7 2017 InterOil Secures US$470 Million Credit Facility