Endonovo Therapeutics Inc
Company Snapshot: Endonovo Therapeutics Inc
Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. is an innovative biotechnology company developing bioelectronic devices and therapies for regenerative medicine. Endonovo's Immunotronics™ platform is a non-invasive, non-implantable bioelectronic device for treating/preventing vital organ failure through the reduction of inflammation, cell death and the promotion of regeneration. Endonovo's Cytotronics™ platform provides for a method of expanding and manipulating cells using simulated microgravity and Time-Varying Electromagnetic Fields (TVEMF) for tissue engineering and cell therapies. The Company's initial concentration is on the treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory conditions of the liver using its proprietary Immunotronics™ platform.
- Nov 8 2018 Endonovo Therapeutics Announces Complimentary New Product
- Oct 22 2018 Endonovo Therapeutics Provides Update on Liver Study
- Aug 14 2018 Endonovo Therapeutics Signs Distribution Agreement For National Distribution of Sofpulse® Electroceutical™ System
- Jun 14 2018 Endonovo Therapeutics Announces Enrollment of First Patient in Clinical Study at the University of New Mexico for Treating Traumatic Brain Injury Using Its Electroceutical™ Therapy
- May 9 2018 Endonovo Therapeutics Signs Distribution Agreement with Plagens Medical Consultants for its Pain Relief Electroceutical™ SofPulse®