Bion Environmental Technologies Inc.
Company Snapshot: Bion Environmental Technologies Inc.
Established in 1990, Bion’s unique next-generation technology provides comprehensive treatment and refining of livestock waste from large-scale dairy, poultry, beef and swine production facilities. Bion systems largely eliminate excess nutrients (nitrogen and phosphorus), which have been identified by US EPA as one of the greatest water quality problems in the U.S. today; as well as ammonia and greenhouse gas emissions; and pathogens in the waste stream. Nutrients and renewable energy are recovered in the form of valuable by-products, providing substantially improved resource and operational efficiencies. For more information, please visit www.biontech.com.
- Jul 26 2018 Bion Receives Patent Notice of Allowance on Process to Recover Ammonium Bicarbonate from Wastewater
- Jul 26 2017 Bion Files for Broader Patent Protection of its Third Generation Technology Platform
- Jun 29 2017 Pennsylvania Legislation Introduced to Implement Competitive Procurement for Nutrient Reductions
- Mar 30 2017 Scarce Funding Raises Pennsylvania's Interest in Competitive Bidding Alternative
- Nov 16 2016 Bion Anticipates Improved Post-Election Opportunities for Market-Driven Environmental Solutions