Company Snapshot: Co-Diagnostics, Inc.
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that has developed and intends to manufacture and sell reagents used for diagnostic tests that function via the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA), and to sell diagnostic equipment from other manufacturers as self-contained lab systems.
- Jul 18 2019 Co-Diagnostics Inc CoPrimers Provide High-Performance Detection of Cancer Mutations in Liquid Biopsy Samples
- Jul 11 2019 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Launches North American Mosquito Diagnostic Product
- Jun 27 2019 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces New Additions to Board of Directors
- Jun 25 2019 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Launches CE-Marked Multiplex Test at CARPHA 2019
- May 22 2019 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces US Sales of Vector Control Laboratory Packages and Tests
- May 15 2019 Co-Diagnostics, Inc Files Q1 2019 Report on Form 10-Q and Updates Corporate Developments