Company Snapshot: Co-Diagnostics, Inc.
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that has developed and intends to manufacture and sell reagents used for diagnostic tests that function via the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA), and to sell diagnostic equipment from other manufacturers as self-contained lab systems.
- Nov 14 2018 Co-Diagnostics, Guardant Health, and Others Included in Health Care Stocks Snapshot
- Nov 1 2018 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Signs ‘First of Many’ License Agreements for its CoPrimer Technology
- Oct 30 2018 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. and LGC, Biosearch Technologies Sign License Agreement for CoPrimer Technology
- Oct 29 2018 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Present at Utah Mosquito Abatement Association Conference
- Oct 23 2018 World Health Organization & UNICEF Confirm High Demand for Zika Solutions in Co-Diagnostics Targeted Markets