Company Snapshot: Co-Diagnostics, Inc.
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that has developed and intends to manufacture and sell reagents used for diagnostic tests that function via the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA), and to sell diagnostic equipment from other manufacturers as self-contained lab systems.
- Mar 14 2019 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Host 1st Semiannual Distributor Conference on March 26-28
- Mar 13 2019 Co-Diagnostics Sales of New Multi-Viral Test Imminent Post CE Mark
- Mar 7 2019 Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Receives CE Mark for Zika/Dengue/Chikungunya Multiplex Test
- Feb 28 2019 Co-Diagnostics Creates Sales Opportunities with CE Mark Submission and Mosquito Testing Vertical
- Feb 26 2019 Co-Diagnostics Completes Submission of CE Mark Registration for Zika/Dengue/Chikungunya Multiplex Test