AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
Company Snapshot: AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZRX) is engaged in the research and development of non-systemic biologics for the treatment of patients with gastrointestinal disorders. MS1819 recombinant lipase for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency is the company's lead development program, and additional early stage research is being conducted for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections.
- May 7 2020 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Entry into Packaging, Labeling and Distribution Agreement with Creapharm Clinical Supplies for MS1819 Clinical Trial Drug Product
- May 5 2020 AzurRx BioPharma Receives Approximately $721,000 for its 2019 CIR (French Research Tax Credit)
- Apr 30 2020 AzurRx BioPharma Receives Insititutional Review Board Approval to Commence its Phase 2 OPTION 2 Clinical Trial of MS1819 in Cystic Fibrosis
- Apr 29 2020 AzurRx BioPharma Receives Approval to Conduct its Phase 2 OPTION 2 Clinical Trial of MS1819 in Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Development Network Sites
- Apr 21 2020 AzurRx BioPharma Issues Letter to Shareholders