AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
Company Snapshot: AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZRX) is engaged in the research and development of non-systemic biologics for the treatment of patients with gastrointestinal disorders. MS1819 recombinant lipase for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency is the company's lead development program, and additional early stage research is being conducted for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections.
- Jul 17 2019 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Pricing of $5.0 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- Jul 17 2019 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Jul 8 2019 AzurRx BioPharma Announces R&D Update Call on Monday, July 8th at 4:30 PM ET
- Jul 8 2019 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Initiation of Phase 2 Clinical Study for MS1819-SD in combination with standard PERT for Cystic Fibrosis Patients with Severe Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Jun 7 2019 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Notice of Allowance of U.S. and Japan Patents Covering a MTAN Inhibitor for Treating H. Pylori Infections, the Primary Cause of Stomach Ulcers