AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
Company Snapshot: AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZRX) is engaged in the research and development of non-systemic biologics for the treatment of patients with gastrointestinal disorders. MS1819 recombinant lipase for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency is the company's lead development program, and additional early stage research is being conducted for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections.
- Dec 19 2018 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Initiation of Phase II OPTION Clinical Trial of MS1819-SD in Cystic Fibrosis Patients
- Dec 12 2018 AzurRx BioPharma to Acquire Payment Rights to Lead Drug Candidate MS1819-SD from Protea Biosciences Group
- Dec 4 2018 AzurRx BioPharma to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Nov 28 2018 AzurRx BioPharma to Present at the 11th Annual LD Micro Main Event
- Nov 1 2018 AzurRx BioPharma Receives Sanction of Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Development Network for the Study of MS1819-SD in CF Patients with EPI