AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
Company Snapshot: AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZRX) is engaged in the research and development of non-systemic biologics for the treatment of patients with gastrointestinal disorders. MS1819 recombinant lipase for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency is the company's lead development program, and additional early stage research is being conducted for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections.
- Nov 1 2018 AzurRx BioPharma Receives Sanction of Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Development Network for the Study of MS1819-SD in CF Patients with EPI
- Oct 16 2018 AzurRx BioPharma Announces FDA Acceptance of IND Application for Phase 2 Clinical Trial of MS1819-SD in Patients with Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency Due to Cystic Fibrosis
- Sep 24 2018 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Positive Outcome with MS1819-SD Showing Statistically Significant Efficacy in a Phase IIa Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency Trial in Chronic Pancreatitis
- Aug 28 2018 AzurRx BioPharma to Present at the Rodman & Renshaw 20th Annual Global Investment Conference on September 5th
- Aug 1 2018 AzurRx BioPharma to Present at the 2018 Cannacord Genuity 38th Annual Growth Conference (August 9th)