AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
Company Snapshot: AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZRX) is engaged in the research and development of non-systemic biologics for the treatment of patients with gastrointestinal disorders. MS1819 recombinant lipase for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency is the company's lead development program, and additional early stage research is being conducted for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections.
- Mar 18 2019 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Presentation on Its Positive Phase II Data in MS1819-SD in Chronic Pancreatitis at the 2019 Digestive Disease Week Conference
- Mar 15 2019 AzurRx BioPharma to Present at the 2019 Annual Roth Capital Conference (March 19) and the Oppenheimer 29th Annual Healthcare Conference (March 20)
- Mar 12 2019 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Poster Presentation at the Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association 2019 Annual Meeting
- Feb 20 2019 AzurRx BioPharma Announces First Patients Dosed in Phase II OPTION Clinical Trial
- Dec 19 2018 AzurRx BioPharma Announces Initiation of Phase II OPTION Clinical Trial of MS1819-SD in Cystic Fibrosis Patients