Cel Sci Corporation
Company Snapshot: Cel Sci Corporation
CEL-SCI is a Phase 3 cancer immunotherapy company. The Phase 3 study is fully enrolled with 928 patients. When it comes to cancer immunotherapy, CEL-SCI believes it is most logical to boost the patient's immune system while it is still intact in order to have the greatest possible impact on survival. Therefore, in CEL-SCI's pivotal Phase 3 study patients who are newly diagnosed with advanced head and neck cancer are treated first with its lead investigational immunotherapy Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection)*, BEFORE they receive surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy. This approach is unique. Most other cancer immunotherapies are used only after conventional therapies have been tried and/or failed. Head and neck cancer represents about 6% of all cancers. Multikine has received Orphan Drug designation from the FDA for the treatment of head and neck cancer patients with advanced squamous cell carcinoma. CEL-SCI has received patents for Multikine from the US, Europe, China and Japan.
The Company's LEAPS technology is currently being developed as a therapeutic vaccine for rheumatoid arthritis and is supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health. The Company has operations in Vienna, Virginia, and in/near Baltimore, Maryland.
- Mar 29 2019 CEL-SCI Reports Recent Data Review by the Independent Data Monitoring Committee for Its Pivotal Phase 3 Head and Neck Cancer Study
- Mar 25 2019 CEL-SCI Corporation Releases Letter to Shareholders
- Mar 7 2019 CEL-SCI Selected by National Institutes of Health to Showcase Its LEAPS Technology at BIO International Convention
- Mar 4 2019 CEL-SCI’s Scientific Article on Vaccines for Autoimmune Disease Published in Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology
- Feb 14 2019 CEL-SCI Corporation Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results