Cel Sci Corporation
Company Snapshot: Cel Sci Corporation
CEL-SCI is a Phase 3 cancer immunotherapy company. The Phase 3 study is fully enrolled with 928 patients. When it comes to cancer immunotherapy, CEL-SCI believes it is most logical to boost the patient's immune system while it is still intact in order to have the greatest possible impact on survival. Therefore, in CEL-SCI's pivotal Phase 3 study patients who are newly diagnosed with advanced head and neck cancer are treated first with its lead investigational immunotherapy Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection)*, BEFORE they receive surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy. This approach is unique. Most other cancer immunotherapies are used only after conventional therapies have been tried and/or failed. Head and neck cancer represents about 6% of all cancers. Multikine has received Orphan Drug designation from the FDA for the treatment of head and neck cancer patients with advanced squamous cell carcinoma. CEL-SCI has received patents for Multikine from the US, Europe, China and Japan.
The Company's LEAPS technology is currently being developed as a therapeutic vaccine for rheumatoid arthritis and is supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health. The Company has operations in Vienna, Virginia, and in/near Baltimore, Maryland.
- Jun 10 2019 CEL-SCI Corporation Set to Join Russell 3000® Index
- Jun 3 2019 CEL-SCI Corporation to Present at the 9th Annual LD Micro Invitational
- May 14 2019 CEL-SCI Corporation Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- May 13 2019 CEL-SCI Presents New Data for Its LEAPS Vaccine in the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis at the American Association of Immunologists 103rd Annual Meeting
- May 8 2019 CEL-SCI Corporation Releases Letter to Shareholders