Company Snapshot: Paratek Pharmaceuticals
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies based upon its expertise in novel tetracycline chemistry. The company’s lead product candidate, Omadacycline, is a novel investigational antibiotic with both once-daily intravenous (IV) and oral formulations for the treatment of community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP), acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI), and urinary tract infections (UTI). A modernized tetracycline, omadacycline is specifically designed to overcome tetracycline resistance and exhibits activity across a broad spectrum of bacteria, including Gram-positive, Gram-negative, anaerobes, atypical bacteria, and other drug-resistant strains.
- Apr 15 2019 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Broadens Clinical Profile of NUZYRA™ (Omadacycline) with New ECCMID 2019 Data Presentations
- Apr 4 2019 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Presenting New Data from NUZYRA™ (Omadacycline) Development Program at ECCMID 2019
- Apr 1 2019 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Receives American Chemical Society 2019 Heroes of Chemistry Award
- Mar 28 2019 Paratek Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 2019 H.C Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
- Mar 18 2019 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Announces Management Change