Company Snapshot: Paratek Pharmaceuticals
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies based upon its expertise in novel tetracycline chemistry. The company’s lead product candidate, Omadacycline, is a novel investigational antibiotic with both once-daily intravenous (IV) and oral formulations for the treatment of community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP), acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI), and urinary tract infections (UTI). A modernized tetracycline, omadacycline is specifically designed to overcome tetracycline resistance and exhibits activity across a broad spectrum of bacteria, including Gram-positive, Gram-negative, anaerobes, atypical bacteria, and other drug-resistant strains.
- Sep 9 2020 Paratek Pharmaceuticals to Present at H.C. Wainwright 22nd Annual Global Investment Conference
- Sep 1 2020 Paratek Announces Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Aug 10 2020 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2020 Total Revenue of $9.3 Million including NUZYRA® (omadacycline) Net Revenue of $8.1 Million
- Aug 5 2020 Paratek Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two August 2020 Healthcare Conferences
- Aug 3 2020 Paratek Announces Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)