Company Snapshot: Paratek Pharmaceuticals
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies based upon its expertise in novel tetracycline chemistry. The company’s lead product candidate, Omadacycline, is a novel investigational antibiotic with both once-daily intravenous (IV) and oral formulations for the treatment of community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP), acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI), and urinary tract infections (UTI). A modernized tetracycline, omadacycline is specifically designed to overcome tetracycline resistance and exhibits activity across a broad spectrum of bacteria, including Gram-positive, Gram-negative, anaerobes, atypical bacteria, and other drug-resistant strains.
- Dec 3 2018 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Files Two Patent Term Extensions in the United States; Expects NUZYRA™ Patent Protection Exclusivity Until at Least October 2030
- Nov 27 2018 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Doses First Patient in Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Omadacycline in Acute Pyelonephritis, a Common Subset of Complicated Urinary Tract Infections
- Nov 6 2018 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Nov 1 2018 Paratek Announces Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Oct 26 2018 Paratek Pharmaceuticals to Report Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results on November 6, 2018