Company Snapshot: Paratek Pharmaceuticals
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies based upon its expertise in novel tetracycline chemistry. The company’s lead product candidate, Omadacycline, is a novel investigational antibiotic with both once-daily intravenous (IV) and oral formulations for the treatment of community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP), acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI), and urinary tract infections (UTI). A modernized tetracycline, omadacycline is specifically designed to overcome tetracycline resistance and exhibits activity across a broad spectrum of bacteria, including Gram-positive, Gram-negative, anaerobes, atypical bacteria, and other drug-resistant strains.
- Aug 6 2019 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Generates Net Revenues of $2.0 Million in the Second Quarter of 2019
- Aug 1 2019 Paratek Announces Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Jul 29 2019 Paratek Pharmaceuticals to Report Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results on August 6, 2019
- Jun 25 2019 Paratek Pharmaceuticals Promotes Evan Loh, M.D. to Chief Executive Officer; Michael Bigham to Assume Role of Executive Chairman
- May 8 2019 Paratek’s NUZYRA™ (omadacycline) Generates Net Sales of $1.3 Million in the First Eight Weeks on the U.S. Market