Company Snapshot: Genprex, Inc.
Genprex, Inc. is a clinical stage gene therapy company developing a new approach to treating cancer, based upon a novel proprietary technology platform, including Genprex’s initial product candidate, Oncoprex™ immunogene therapy for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Genprex’s platform technologies are designed to administer cancer fighting genes by encapsulating them into nanoscale hollow spheres called nanovesicles, which are then administered intravenously and taken up by tumor cells where they express proteins that are missing or found in low quantities. Oncoprex has a multimodal mechanism of action whereby it interrupts cell signaling pathways that cause replication and proliferation of cancer cells, re-establishes pathways for apoptosis, or programmed cell death, in cancer cells, and modulates the immune response against cancer cells. Oncoprex has also been shown to block mechanisms that create drug resistance.
- Aug 23 2019 Genprex (GNPX) Featured in Broadcast Discussing Strength, Potential of Biotech Sector
- Aug 22 2019 Genprex (GNPX) Featured in NetworkNewsWire Publication Discussing Company’s Milestone Achievements
- Aug 21 2019 Genprex to Present at the RHK Capital 4th Annual Disruptive Growth Conference
- Aug 13 2019 Genprex Demonstrates Growth and Expansion Through Recent Achievements
- Aug 6 2019 Genprex™ Manufacturing Partner Aldevron Completes Significant Step in Manufacturing for Oncoprex™ Clinical Development Program