Company Snapshot: Genprex, Inc.
Genprex, Inc. is a clinical stage gene therapy company developing a new approach to treating cancer, based upon a novel proprietary technology platform, including Genprex’s initial product candidate, Oncoprex™ immunogene therapy for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Genprex’s platform technologies are designed to administer cancer fighting genes by encapsulating them into nanoscale hollow spheres called nanovesicles, which are then administered intravenously and taken up by tumor cells where they express proteins that are missing or found in low quantities. Oncoprex has a multimodal mechanism of action whereby it interrupts cell signaling pathways that cause replication and proliferation of cancer cells, re-establishes pathways for apoptosis, or programmed cell death, in cancer cells, and modulates the immune response against cancer cells. Oncoprex has also been shown to block mechanisms that create drug resistance.
- Sep 21 2020 Genprex Names Seasoned IP Executive, Thomas C. Gallagher, as Senior Vice President of Intellectual Property and Licensing
- Sep 2 2020 Genprex Appoints William E. Gannon, Jr., MD, MBA, as Vice President of Regulatory Affairs
- Aug 26 2020 Genprex to Present at The LD 500 Virtual Conference
- Jul 31 2020 Genprex to Present at Proactive’s One2One Virtual Investor Forum on August 4, 2020
- Jul 30 2020 Genprex CEO Participates in a Second-Round Live Interview on the “Big Biz Show”