Emerald Health Therapeutics
Company Snapshot: Emerald Health Therapeutics
Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. (TSXV: EMH; OTCQX: EMHTF; Frankfurt: TBD) is a Licensed Producer under Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations and produces and sells dried cannabis and cannabis oil for medical purposes. Emerald owns 50% of Pure Sunfarms, which is converting a licensed existing 1.1 million square foot greenhouse in Delta, BC, and is in commercial production. It owns Agro-Biotech, a Québec-based licensed cannabis grower with a 75,000 square foot indoor facility and is planning to add a 500,000 square foot greenhouse in Metro Vancouver. Emerald’s team is highly experienced in life sciences, product development, large-scale agri-business, and marketing, and is focused on developing value- added cannabis-based products with potential wellness and medical benefits. Emerald is part of the Emerald Health group, which is broadly focused on developing pharmaceutical, botanical, and nutraceutical products that may provide wellness and medical benefits by interacting with the human body’s endocannabinoid system.
- May 27 2020 Emerald Health Therapeutics Terminates Land Sub-lease and Outdoor Cultivation Agreements
- May 25 2020 Emerald Health Therapeutics Announces Pure Sunfarms’ Initial Cultivation and Sales License for Second Greenhouse
- May 15 2020 Emerald Health Therapeutics Reports Pure Sunfarms First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- May 14 2020 Emerald Health Therapeutics Reports Year-end and Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- May 8 2020 Emerald Health Therapeutics to Host 2019 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 10:30 AM ET