Anixa Biosciences, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Anixa Biosciences, Inc.
Anixa, a cancer-focused biotechnology company, is harnessing the body's immune system in the fight against cancer. Anixa is developing both diagnostics and therapeutics to detect cancer early, when it is most curable, and to treat those afflicted once diagnosed. It is developing the Cchek™ platform, a series of inexpensive non-invasive blood tests for the early detection of solid tumors, which is based on the body's immune response to the presence of a malignancy. It is also developing chimeric antigen receptor T-cell (CAR-T) based immuno-therapy drugs which genetically engineer a patient's own immune cells to fight cancer. Anixa also continually examines emerging technologies in complementary or related fields for further development and commercialization. Additional information is available at www.anixa.com.
- Jul 17 2019 Anixa Biosciences Announces a Strategic Alliance and Licensing Agreement with Cleveland Clinic for an Innovative Breast Cancer Vaccine Technology
- Jul 16 2019 Anixa Biosciences Highlights Recent Publication in The Journal of Experimental Medicine on Myeloid Derived Suppressor Cells
- May 29 2019 Anixa Biosciences to Present at the CYTO 2019 - 34th Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
- May 21 2019 Anixa Biosciences to Present at the Sachs Associates 5th Annual Immuno-Oncology BD&L and Investment Forum
- May 13 2019 Anixa Biosciences Announces Completion of Cchek™ Analytical Verification at CLIA Laboratory