VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing medicines for depression and other central nervous system (CNS) disorders. The company's lead product candidate is AV-101, which is in Phase II development stage, an adjunctive treatment used for major depressive disorder. It also focuses on potential commercial applications of its human pluripotent stem cell (hPSC) technology platform to discover, rescue, develop, and commercialize new chemical entities (NCEs) for CNS and other diseases; and regenerative medicine involving hPSC-derived blood, cartilage, heart, and liver cells. In addition, the company develops CardioSafe 3D, an in vitro cardiac bioassay system for predicting human heart toxicity of drug rescue NCEs. VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. has licensing, sublicensing, and collaboration agreements with BlueRock Therapeutics, LP; U.S. National Institutes of Health; Cato Research Ltd.; and University Health Network. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.
- Jun 25 2019 VistaGen Therapeutics Reports Fiscal Year 2019 Results and Provides CNS Pipeline Overview
- Jun 20 2019 VistaGen Announces Positive Preclinical Data Supporting AV-101's Potential For Treating Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia In Patients With Parkinson's Disease, Without The Psychological Side Effects And Safety Concerns Of Amantadine
- May 30 2019 VistaGen Announces Positive Preclinical Data Supporting AV-101's Potential for Treating Neuropathic Pain Comparable to Pregabalin (Lyrica(R)), without its Side Effects
- May 7 2019 VistaGen Therapeutics to Present at ChinaBio(R) Partnering Forum in Shanghai, China
- May 2 2019 VistaGen Reports Top Line Results from NIMH's Exploratory Study of AV-101 Monotherapy for Treatment-Resistant Depression