VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing medicines for depression and other central nervous system (CNS) disorders. The company's lead product candidate is AV-101, which is in Phase II development stage, an adjunctive treatment used for major depressive disorder. It also focuses on potential commercial applications of its human pluripotent stem cell (hPSC) technology platform to discover, rescue, develop, and commercialize new chemical entities (NCEs) for CNS and other diseases; and regenerative medicine involving hPSC-derived blood, cartilage, heart, and liver cells. In addition, the company develops CardioSafe 3D, an in vitro cardiac bioassay system for predicting human heart toxicity of drug rescue NCEs. VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. has licensing, sublicensing, and collaboration agreements with BlueRock Therapeutics, LP; U.S. National Institutes of Health; Cato Research Ltd.; and University Health Network. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.
- Mar 25 2020 VistaGen Therapeutics Announces Common Stock Purchase Agreement for up to $10.25 Million
- Feb 20 2020 VistaGen Announces Positive Results of Newly Published Exploratory Phase 2a Study of PH10 for Rapid-Onset Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder
- Feb 13 2020 VistaGen Therapeutics Reports Fiscal 2020 Third Quarter Financial Results and Provides CNS Pipeline Overview
- Feb 11 2020 VistaGen Therapeutics Announces Positive Preclinical Data of AV-101 Combined with Probenecid Suggesting Substantially Increased Brain Concentration Effects
- Jan 30 2020 VistaGen Therapeutics Receives FDA Clearance of IND for Phase 2 Clinical Study of AV-101 as a Potential Treatment of Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease Patients