Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd.
Company Snapshot: Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd.
Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd., a technology company, designs, develops, and commercializes sensor systems for the automotive industry. The company develops in-line-of-sight vision systems and beyond-line-of-site cellular-based applications. It offers QuadSight system, a quad-camera multi-spectral vision system for the semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicle market; V2X (vehicle-to-everything), an accident prevention solution based on real-time multi-agents positioning algorithms that enables communication between vehicles, infrastructure, grid, home, and network; and Eye-Net, a software-based cellular V2X solution to provide real-time pre-collision alerts to vehicles and vulnerable road users by using smartphones. The company was formerly known as Asia Development (A.D.B.M.) Ltd. and changed its name to Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. in 2016. Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. was incorporated in 1977 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel. Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (TASE:FRSX) operates as a subsidiary of Harel Insurance Investments & Financial Services Ltd.
- Sep 4 2020 Foresight: Rail Vision Signs Commercial Agreement with Knorr-Bremse Affiliate to Supply Shunting Yard Systems to Leading European Train Operator
- Sep 2 2020 Foresight Completes Development of Commercial Version of its Groundbreaking Automatic Calibration Software
- Aug 25 2020 Foresight Autonomous Holdings: Letter to Shareholders
- Aug 21 2020 Foresight: Eye-Net Mobile and Global Japanese Technology Company to Start Pilot Project
- Aug 20 2020 Foresight Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results