OncoSec Medical Inc.
Company Snapshot: OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing its advanced-stage ImmunoPulse immunotherapy to treat solid tumors. OncoSec Medical's core technology leverages a proprietary electroporation platform to enhance the local delivery and uptake of IL-12 and other DNA-based immunocytokines. Clinical studies of ImmunoPulse have demonstrated positive safety and preliminary efficacy in the treatment of various skin cancers, as well as its potential to initiate a systemic immune response without the toxicities associated with other systemic treatments. OncoSec's clinical programs currently include three Phase 2 clinical trials targeting metastatic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. As the company continues to evaluate ImmunoPulse in these indications, it is also investigating additional indications as well as efficacious combination approaches.
- Mar 13 2019 OncoSec to Present at the 31st Annual ROTH Conference
- Feb 28 2019 OncoSec Announces Poster Presentation at 2019 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting
- Feb 8 2019 OncoSec To Present At BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- Feb 1 2019 OncoSec Provides KEYNOTE-695 Clinical Update And Outlines 2019 Milestones
- Jan 22 2019 OncoSec to Host 2019 Business Outlook Conference Call on February 1, 2019