OncoSec Medical Inc.
Company Snapshot: OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing its advanced-stage ImmunoPulse immunotherapy to treat solid tumors. OncoSec Medical's core technology leverages a proprietary electroporation platform to enhance the local delivery and uptake of IL-12 and other DNA-based immunocytokines. Clinical studies of ImmunoPulse have demonstrated positive safety and preliminary efficacy in the treatment of various skin cancers, as well as its potential to initiate a systemic immune response without the toxicities associated with other systemic treatments. OncoSec's clinical programs currently include three Phase 2 clinical trials targeting metastatic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. As the company continues to evaluate ImmunoPulse in these indications, it is also investigating additional indications as well as efficacious combination approaches.
- Nov 13 2018 OncoSec To Present Data in Late-Stage Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) at the 2018 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium®
- Nov 8 2018 OncoSec Appoints Robert Ward to its Board of Directors
- Nov 7 2018 OncoSec Doses First Patient in KEYNOTE-890 Phase 2 Clinical Trial
- Nov 6 2018 OncoSec Reports Preliminary Data from KEYNOTE-695 Phase 2b Registration-Directed Clinical Trial of TAVO™ in Combination with KEYTRUDA® for Metastatic Melanoma at Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's 33rd Annual Meeting
- Nov 5 2018 OncoSec to Host Conference Call to Review Preliminary KEYNOTE-695 Data