OncoSec Medical Inc.
Company Snapshot: OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing its advanced-stage ImmunoPulse immunotherapy to treat solid tumors. OncoSec Medical's core technology leverages a proprietary electroporation platform to enhance the local delivery and uptake of IL-12 and other DNA-based immunocytokines. Clinical studies of ImmunoPulse have demonstrated positive safety and preliminary efficacy in the treatment of various skin cancers, as well as its potential to initiate a systemic immune response without the toxicities associated with other systemic treatments. OncoSec's clinical programs currently include three Phase 2 clinical trials targeting metastatic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. As the company continues to evaluate ImmunoPulse in these indications, it is also investigating additional indications as well as efficacious combination approaches.
- Jan 16 2020 OncoSec Board Rejects Alpha Holdings “Proposal” and Announces New Special Meeting Date
- Jan 6 2020 OncoSec Sends Letter to Shareholders Highlighting that Both Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms – ISS and Glass Lewis – Have Recommended That OncoSec Shareholders Vote “FOR” the CGP/Sirtex Transaction on the WHITE Proxy Card
- Dec 26 2019 Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. ("ISS") Recommends OncoSec Shareholders Vote “FOR” the CGP/Sirtex Transaction
- Dec 20 2019 OncoSec Responds to Alpha’s “Proposal”
- Dec 20 2019 OncoSec Releases Presentation Spotlighting the Benefits of the Proposed CGP/Sirtex Transaction and Partnership