OncoSec Medical Inc.
Company Snapshot: OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing its advanced-stage ImmunoPulse immunotherapy to treat solid tumors. OncoSec Medical's core technology leverages a proprietary electroporation platform to enhance the local delivery and uptake of IL-12 and other DNA-based immunocytokines. Clinical studies of ImmunoPulse have demonstrated positive safety and preliminary efficacy in the treatment of various skin cancers, as well as its potential to initiate a systemic immune response without the toxicities associated with other systemic treatments. OncoSec's clinical programs currently include three Phase 2 clinical trials targeting metastatic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. As the company continues to evaluate ImmunoPulse in these indications, it is also investigating additional indications as well as efficacious combination approaches.
- Jul 29 2019 OncoSec Receives Notice of Allowance from U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for Patent Application with Claims Covering Cytokine-Based Intratumoral Immunotherapies
- Jul 16 2019 OncoSec Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Jun 27 2019 OncoSec Receives Exclusive Licensing Rights from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to CAR T-Cell Therapies for the Treatment of Solid Tumor Cancers
- Jun 17 2019 OncoSec Announces Research Collaboration with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center Using Cutting-Edge Intravital Microscopy (IVM), TAVO-PLUS and APOLLO™ Electroporation Generator
- Jun 13 2019 OncoSec to Present Immunological Data at World Pharma Week 2019