OncoSec Medical Inc.
Company Snapshot: OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing its advanced-stage ImmunoPulse immunotherapy to treat solid tumors. OncoSec Medical's core technology leverages a proprietary electroporation platform to enhance the local delivery and uptake of IL-12 and other DNA-based immunocytokines. Clinical studies of ImmunoPulse have demonstrated positive safety and preliminary efficacy in the treatment of various skin cancers, as well as its potential to initiate a systemic immune response without the toxicities associated with other systemic treatments. OncoSec's clinical programs currently include three Phase 2 clinical trials targeting metastatic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. As the company continues to evaluate ImmunoPulse in these indications, it is also investigating additional indications as well as efficacious combination approaches.
- Mar 20 2020 OncoSec Medical Incorporated to Present at the New York City based Investor Summit on March 25th-26th
- Mar 17 2020 OncoSec Announces Publication of Positive TAVO™ Monotherapy Results in Metastatic Melanoma Patients in Annals of Oncology
- Mar 11 2020 OncoSec Receives $850,000 from The Australian Research and Development (R&D) Tax Incentive Program for TAVO™ R&D Work in 2019
- Mar 9 2020 OncoSec Announces that the Class Action and Related Litigation Brought by Alpha Holdings Have Been Dismissed by Nevada State Court with Prejudice
- Feb 11 2020 OncoSec Strengthens its Board of Directors with Three New Appointments