OncoSec Medical Inc.
Company Snapshot: OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing its advanced-stage ImmunoPulse immunotherapy to treat solid tumors. OncoSec Medical's core technology leverages a proprietary electroporation platform to enhance the local delivery and uptake of IL-12 and other DNA-based immunocytokines. Clinical studies of ImmunoPulse have demonstrated positive safety and preliminary efficacy in the treatment of various skin cancers, as well as its potential to initiate a systemic immune response without the toxicities associated with other systemic treatments. OncoSec's clinical programs currently include three Phase 2 clinical trials targeting metastatic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. As the company continues to evaluate ImmunoPulse in these indications, it is also investigating additional indications as well as efficacious combination approaches.
- Apr 17 2019 OncoSec Announces Collaborative Research Agreement in HER2+ Breast Cancer Evaluating the Use of TAVO™ in Combination with Plasmid DNA Vaccines with a World Leading Academic Medical Center
- Apr 10 2019 OncoSec Announces New Technology to Treat Deep Visceral Lesions with IL-12
- Apr 9 2019 OncoSec to Present at H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
- Apr 8 2019 OncoSec's KOL Symposium Sheds New Light on the Importance of IL-12 Use Via OncoSec's Technology and Provides Updates on TAVO's Clinical Progress
- Apr 2 2019 OncoSec Presents Promising Preclinical Data with New Product Candidate and Improved Electroporation Generator at AACR Annual Meeting