OncoSec Medical Inc.
Company Snapshot: OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing its advanced-stage ImmunoPulse immunotherapy to treat solid tumors. OncoSec Medical's core technology leverages a proprietary electroporation platform to enhance the local delivery and uptake of IL-12 and other DNA-based immunocytokines. Clinical studies of ImmunoPulse have demonstrated positive safety and preliminary efficacy in the treatment of various skin cancers, as well as its potential to initiate a systemic immune response without the toxicities associated with other systemic treatments. OncoSec's clinical programs currently include three Phase 2 clinical trials targeting metastatic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. As the company continues to evaluate ImmunoPulse in these indications, it is also investigating additional indications as well as efficacious combination approaches.
- Jan 7 2019 OncoSec and Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) Foundation, Inc. to Conduct a Pivotal Study of TAVO™ with Standard of Care KEYTRUDA® for Treatment of Late Stage Cervical Cancer
- Dec 21 2018 OncoSec Announces Appointment Of Joon Kim, J.D., To Board Of Directors
- Dec 18 2018 OncoSec Announces Publication of New Research in the Journal Immunity Highlighting the Role of IL-12 in Anti-PD-1 Therapies with TAVO™ Directly Activating TILs in Patients
- Dec 12 2018 OncoSec Reports Updated Tumor Responses in KEYNOTE-695 Study of TAVO™ + KEYTRUDA® in Refractory Metastatic Melanoma
- Dec 11 2018 OncoSec Presents New Data Showing A Single Cycle Of Monotherapy TAVO™ Can Generate Productive Immune Responses In Triple Negative Breast Cancers (TNBC)