OncoSec Medical Inc.
Company Snapshot: OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing its advanced-stage ImmunoPulse immunotherapy to treat solid tumors. OncoSec Medical's core technology leverages a proprietary electroporation platform to enhance the local delivery and uptake of IL-12 and other DNA-based immunocytokines. Clinical studies of ImmunoPulse have demonstrated positive safety and preliminary efficacy in the treatment of various skin cancers, as well as its potential to initiate a systemic immune response without the toxicities associated with other systemic treatments. OncoSec's clinical programs currently include three Phase 2 clinical trials targeting metastatic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. As the company continues to evaluate ImmunoPulse in these indications, it is also investigating additional indications as well as efficacious combination approaches.
- Aug 27 2020 OncoSec Announces Initiation of a Phase 2 Study at the Moffitt Cancer Center to Evaluate the Combination of TAVO plus OPDIVO® as Neoadjuvant Therapy for Melanoma
- Aug 25 2020 OncoSec to Present at the LD 500 Virtual Conference on September 2, 2020
- Aug 16 2020 OncoSec Medical Incorporated Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Aug 14 2020 OncoSec Medical Incorporated Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Aug 10 2020 OncoSec to Present at the BTIG Virtual Biotechnology Conference 2020 on Tuesday, August 11, 2020