Galectin Therapeutics Inc.
Company Snapshot: Galectin Therapeutics Inc.
Galectin Therapeutics (Nasdaq:GALT) is developing promising carbohydrate-based therapies for the treatment of fibrotic liver disease and cancer based on the Company's unique understanding of galectin proteins, key mediators of biologic function. We are leveraging extensive scientific and development expertise as well as established relationships with external sources to achieve cost effective and efficient development. We are pursuing a clear development pathway to clinical enhancement and commercialization for our lead compounds in liver fibrosis and cancer.
- Sep 22 2020 Galectin Therapeutics Announces Investor Conference Call and Webinar on September 29, 2020
- Sep 10 2020 Galectin Therapeutics Inc. to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 22nd Annual Global Investment Conference on September 14, 2020
- Sep 2 2020 Galectin Therapeutics Appoints Joel Lewis as Chief Executive Officer
- Aug 10 2020 Galectin Therapeutics Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2020, and Provides Business Update
- Jun 30 2020 UPDATE -- Galectin Therapeutics Announces Commencement of Patient Enrollment of the Adaptively-Designed Phase 2b/3 Trial of Belapectin in NASH Cirrhosis