Galectin Therapeutics Inc.
Company Snapshot: Galectin Therapeutics Inc.
Galectin Therapeutics (Nasdaq:GALT) is developing promising carbohydrate-based therapies for the treatment of fibrotic liver disease and cancer based on the Company's unique understanding of galectin proteins, key mediators of biologic function. We are leveraging extensive scientific and development expertise as well as established relationships with external sources to achieve cost effective and efficient development. We are pursuing a clear development pathway to clinical enhancement and commercialization for our lead compounds in liver fibrosis and cancer.
- Mar 22 2019 Providence Cancer Institute to Present Findings on GR-MD-02 at the 2019 Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Mar 6 2019 Galectin Therapeutics Releases Richard E. Uihlein’s Open Letter to Stockholders
- Mar 6 2019 Galectin Therapeutics Files Registration Statement for Stockholder Rights Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Mar 6 2019 Galectin Therapeutics Reports Fiscal 2018 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Feb 25 2019 Galectin Therapeutics to Present at Berenberg NASH Day in New York
- Jan 15 2019 Galectin Therapeutics’ Largest Institutional Shareholder Converts Existing Series B Preferred Stock Into Common Stock Streamlining Its Capital Structure