Company Snapshot: Retrophin, Inc.
Retrophin, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTRX) is a publicly-traded, New York-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, acquisition, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of debilitating and often life-threatening diseases for which there are currently limited patient options. The Company is currently focused on several catastrophic diseases affecting children, including Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (PKAN), Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and others. Retrophin has begun enrollment in a potentially pivotal Phase 2 clinical trial of its lead compound, sparsentan, for FSGS. The Company also intends to reintroduce Syntocinon Nasal Spray (oxytocin) in the U.S. to assist initial postpartum milk ejection and also initiate clinical trials for the drug as a potential treatment for schizophrenia and autism. Retrophin plans to initiate a Phase 1 pharmacokinetic trial of RE-034, an ACTH analog, in the first half of 2014.
- May 27 2020 Retrophin to Present at the Jefferies 2020 Virtual Healthcare Conference
- May 11 2020 Retrophin Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Apr 27 2020 Retrophin to Report First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Apr 9 2020 Retrophin Appoints Suzanne L. Bruhn, Ph.D. to Board of Directors
- Mar 9 2020 Retrophin Announces Enrollment of First 190 Patients in Pivotal Phase 3 DUPLEX Study of Sparsentan in Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis