Company Snapshot: Retrophin, Inc.
Retrophin, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTRX) is a publicly-traded, New York-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, acquisition, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of debilitating and often life-threatening diseases for which there are currently limited patient options. The Company is currently focused on several catastrophic diseases affecting children, including Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (PKAN), Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and others. Retrophin has begun enrollment in a potentially pivotal Phase 2 clinical trial of its lead compound, sparsentan, for FSGS. The Company also intends to reintroduce Syntocinon Nasal Spray (oxytocin) in the U.S. to assist initial postpartum milk ejection and also initiate clinical trials for the drug as a potential treatment for schizophrenia and autism. Retrophin plans to initiate a Phase 1 pharmacokinetic trial of RE-034, an ACTH analog, in the first half of 2014.
- Jan 13 2020 Retrophin Provides Corporate Update and 2020 Outlook
- Nov 14 2019 Retrophin to Present at the Jefferies 2019 London Healthcare Conference
- Oct 30 2019 Retrophin Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Oct 16 2019 Retrophin to Report Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Oct 11 2019 Retrophin Announces Presentation of Abstracts at ASN Kidney Week 2019