Company Snapshot: Retrophin, Inc.
Retrophin, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTRX) is a publicly-traded, New York-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, acquisition, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of debilitating and often life-threatening diseases for which there are currently limited patient options. The Company is currently focused on several catastrophic diseases affecting children, including Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (PKAN), Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and others. Retrophin has begun enrollment in a potentially pivotal Phase 2 clinical trial of its lead compound, sparsentan, for FSGS. The Company also intends to reintroduce Syntocinon Nasal Spray (oxytocin) in the U.S. to assist initial postpartum milk ejection and also initiate clinical trials for the drug as a potential treatment for schizophrenia and autism. Retrophin plans to initiate a Phase 1 pharmacokinetic trial of RE-034, an ACTH analog, in the first half of 2014.
- Mar 5 2019 Retrophin to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Feb 28 2019 Retrophin Recognizes Rare Disease Day® 2019 and Honors People Living with Rare Disease and Their Caregivers
- Feb 26 2019 Retrophin Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results
- Feb 14 2019 Retrophin to Present at the 8th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
- Feb 12 2019 Retrophin to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results