Company Snapshot: Retrophin, Inc.
Retrophin, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTRX) is a publicly-traded, New York-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, acquisition, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of debilitating and often life-threatening diseases for which there are currently limited patient options. The Company is currently focused on several catastrophic diseases affecting children, including Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (PKAN), Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and others. Retrophin has begun enrollment in a potentially pivotal Phase 2 clinical trial of its lead compound, sparsentan, for FSGS. The Company also intends to reintroduce Syntocinon Nasal Spray (oxytocin) in the U.S. to assist initial postpartum milk ejection and also initiate clinical trials for the drug as a potential treatment for schizophrenia and autism. Retrophin plans to initiate a Phase 1 pharmacokinetic trial of RE-034, an ACTH analog, in the first half of 2014.
- Nov 12 2018 Retrophin Announces U.S. FDA Acceptance of NDA Filing for the New Formulation of Thiola® (tiopronin) in the Treatment of Cystinuria
- Nov 7 2018 Retrophin to Present at the Jefferies 2018 London Healthcare Conference
- Nov 1 2018 Retrophin Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Oct 26 2018 Retrophin Reports Positive Long-Term Data from Open-Label Extension of Phase 2 DUET Study of Sparsentan for the Treatment of Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Oct 25 2018 Retrophin Announces Publication of Phase 2 DUET Study of Sparsentan for the Treatment of Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology