Company Snapshot: Retrophin, Inc.
Retrophin, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTRX) is a publicly-traded, New York-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, acquisition, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of debilitating and often life-threatening diseases for which there are currently limited patient options. The Company is currently focused on several catastrophic diseases affecting children, including Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (PKAN), Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and others. Retrophin has begun enrollment in a potentially pivotal Phase 2 clinical trial of its lead compound, sparsentan, for FSGS. The Company also intends to reintroduce Syntocinon Nasal Spray (oxytocin) in the U.S. to assist initial postpartum milk ejection and also initiate clinical trials for the drug as a potential treatment for schizophrenia and autism. Retrophin plans to initiate a Phase 1 pharmacokinetic trial of RE-034, an ACTH analog, in the first half of 2014.
- Aug 22 2019 Retrophin Announces Topline Results from Phase 3 FORT Study of Fosmetpantotenate in Patients with PKAN
- Aug 6 2019 Retrophin Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Jul 31 2019 Retrophin to Present at Canaccord Genuity’s 39th Annual Growth Conference
- Jul 23 2019 Retrophin to Report Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Jun 28 2019 Retrophin Announces FDA Approval of THIOLA® EC (tiopronin) 100mg and 300mg Tablets for the Treatment of Cystinuria