Company Snapshot: Prothena Corporation
Prothena Corporation plc, a clinical stage biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel antibodies for the treatment of various diseases associated with protein misfolding or cell adhesion. Its product pipeline includes NEOD001, a product candidate in Phase 1 clinical trial to target AL and AA forms of amyloidosis; PRX002 for the treatment of Parkinsons disease and related synucleinopathies; and PRX003 for the treatment of inflammatory disease and metastatic cancers. The company has a license, development, and commercialization agreement with F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd and Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. to develop and commercialize antibodies that target alpha-synuclein. Prothena Corporation plc was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Jul 1 2019 Prothena Announces Appointment of Paula K. Cobb to its Board of Directors
- May 30 2019 Prothena to Participate in the Jefferies Healthcare Conference
- May 7 2019 Prothena Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Provides R&D Update
- Apr 30 2019 Prothena to Report First Quarter 2019 Financial Results on May 7
- Apr 18 2019 Prothena Reports Results from the Phase 3 VITAL Amyloidosis Study of NEOD001 (birtamimab) in AL Amyloidosis