Company Snapshot: Prothena Corporation
Prothena Corporation plc, a clinical stage biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel antibodies for the treatment of various diseases associated with protein misfolding or cell adhesion. Its product pipeline includes NEOD001, a product candidate in Phase 1 clinical trial to target AL and AA forms of amyloidosis; PRX002 for the treatment of Parkinsons disease and related synucleinopathies; and PRX003 for the treatment of inflammatory disease and metastatic cancers. The company has a license, development, and commercialization agreement with F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd and Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. to develop and commercialize antibodies that target alpha-synuclein. Prothena Corporation plc was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Mar 5 2019 Prothena to Participate in Upcoming March Healthcare Conferences
- Feb 14 2019 Prothena Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results, and Provides Financial Guidance and R&D Update
- Feb 4 2019 Prothena to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results and Host Webcast Conference Call on February 14
- Nov 6 2018 Prothena Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provides R&D Update
- Oct 30 2018 Prothena to Report Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results on November 6