Company Snapshot: CombiMatrix Corp
CombiMatrix Corporation - Bought out - provides valuable molecular diagnostic solutions and comprehensive clinical support to foster the highest quality in patient care. CombiMatrix specializes in pre-implantation genetic screening, miscarriage analysis, prenatal and pediatric diagnostics, offering DNA-based testing for the detection of genetic abnormalities beyond what can be identified through traditional methodologies. CombiMatrix performs genetic testing utilizing a variety of advanced cytogenomic techniques, including chromosomal microarray, standardized and customized fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) and high-resolution karyotyping. CombiMatrix is dedicated to providing high-level clinical support for healthcare professionals in order to help them incorporate the results of complex genetic testing into patient-centered medical decision making. Additional information about CombiMatrix is available at www.combimatrix.com or by calling (800) 710-0624.
- Nov 10 2017 CombiMatrix Corporation Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement With Invitae Corporation
- Nov 6 2017 CombiMatrix Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial and Operating Results
- Nov 2 2017 CombiMatrix Corporation Reminds Shareholders to Vote "FOR" the Merger With Invitae Corporation
- Nov 1 2017 Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend CombiMatrix Corporation Shareholders Vote "FOR" the Proposed Merger with Invitae Corporation
- Oct 20 2017 CombiMatrix to Present New Data from a Large-Scale Analysis of Genomic Abnormalities Impacting Multiple Stages of Human Growth and Development Starting from Conception through Childhood at the American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting