Relmada Therapeutics Inc
Company Snapshot: Relmada Therapeutics Inc
Relmada Therapeutics is a clinical-stage, publicly traded specialty pharmaceutical company developing novel versions of proven drug products together with new chemical entities that potentially address areas of high unmet medical need in the treatment of pain. The Company has a diversified portfolio of four products at various stages of development, including d-Methadone (REL-1017), an N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonist for neuropathic pain; topical mepivacaine (REL-1021), an orphan drug designated topical formulation of the local anesthetic mepivacaine; oral buprenorphine (REL-1028),an oral dosage form of the opioid analgesic buprenorphine; and LevoCap ER (REL-1015), an abuse resistant, sustained release dosage form of the opioid analgesic levorphanol. The Company's product development efforts are guided by the internationally recognized scientific expertise of its research team. The Company's approach is expected to reduce clinical development risks and costs while potentially delivering valuable products to address areas of high unmet medical needs. For more information, please visit Relmada's website at: www.relmada.com.
- Jun 3 2019 Relmada Therapeutics to Present at LD Micro Invitational Conference in Los Angeles
- May 31 2019 Relmada Therapeutics Presents Development Program of REL1017 for Treatment of Depression at the 2019 American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology Meeting
- Apr 16 2019 Relmada Therapeutics Announces Publication of REL1017 Phase 1 Studies Results
- Apr 3 2019 Gina DiGuglielmo Joins Relmada as Vice President and Head of Clinical Operations
- Jan 2 2019 Relmada Therapeutics to Present at Biotech Showcase 2019