Relmada Therapeutics Inc
Company Snapshot: Relmada Therapeutics Inc
Relmada Therapeutics is a clinical-stage, publicly traded specialty pharmaceutical company developing novel versions of proven drug products together with new chemical entities that potentially address areas of high unmet medical need in the treatment of pain. The Company has a diversified portfolio of four products at various stages of development, including d-Methadone (REL-1017), an N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonist for neuropathic pain; topical mepivacaine (REL-1021), an orphan drug designated topical formulation of the local anesthetic mepivacaine; oral buprenorphine (REL-1028),an oral dosage form of the opioid analgesic buprenorphine; and LevoCap ER (REL-1015), an abuse resistant, sustained release dosage form of the opioid analgesic levorphanol. The Company's product development efforts are guided by the internationally recognized scientific expertise of its research team. The Company's approach is expected to reduce clinical development risks and costs while potentially delivering valuable products to address areas of high unmet medical needs. For more information, please visit Relmada's website at: www.relmada.com.
- Jan 2 2019 Relmada Therapeutics to Present at Biotech Showcase 2019
- Dec 12 2018 Relmada Therapeutics Presents Clinical Data on Increased BDNF Plasma Levels in Subjects Treated with REL-1017
- Oct 2 2018 Relmada Therapeutics to Present Clinical Data on the Effect of REL-1017 on BDNF Plasma Levels
- Sep 18 2018 Relmada Therapeutics Provides Enrollment Update in Phase 2 Study of REL-1017 in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder
- Aug 9 2018 Relmada Therapeutics Allowed Patent Application in China Covering NMDA Receptor Antagonist d-Methadone for Treatment of Psychiatric Symptoms