NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc.
NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in the development of various antisense therapies to address genetic diseases in the United States. The company offers gene silencing therapies, including the proprietary PATrOL platform, a peptide-nucleic acid antisense oligonucleotide for genetic diseases caused by mutant proteins, including the Huntington's disease and myotonic dystrophy, as well as various other genetic disorders. NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Sep 17 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics to Present at the Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation 2020 Virtual Conference
- Sep 8 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences in September 2020
- Aug 24 2020 NeuBase Therapeutic’s CEO, Dietrich A. Stephan, Ph.D., to Present at Tribe Public’s Presentation and Q&A Webinar Event on August 26, 2020
- Aug 13 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics Reports Financial Results for the Third Fiscal Quarter of 2020
- Jul 30 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics to Present at the BTIG Virtual Biotechnology Conference on Tuesday, August 11th