NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc.
NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in the development of various antisense therapies to address genetic diseases in the United States. The company offers gene silencing therapies, including the proprietary PATrOL platform, a peptide-nucleic acid antisense oligonucleotide for genetic diseases caused by mutant proteins, including the Huntington's disease and myotonic dystrophy, as well as various other genetic disorders. NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- May 14 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics Reports Financial Results for the Second Fiscal Quarter of 2020
- May 11 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences in May 2020
- Apr 30 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics Announces Closing of Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Apr 28 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics Announces Pricing of $31,500,000 Public Offering of Common Stock
- Apr 27 2020 NeuBase Therapeutics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock