NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc.
NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in the development of various antisense therapies to address genetic diseases in the United States. The company offers gene silencing therapies, including the proprietary PATrOL platform, a peptide-nucleic acid antisense oligonucleotide for genetic diseases caused by mutant proteins, including the Huntington's disease and myotonic dystrophy, as well as various other genetic disorders. NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Dec 21 2022 NeuBase Therapeutics Reports Business Update and Financial Results for Fiscal Year 2022
- Oct 21 2022 NeuBase Therapeutics Announces Gene Editing Research Agreement with Global Healthcare Company
- Oct 14 2022 NeuBase Therapeutics Announces Strategic Restructuring Focused on Advancing Its Platform in Gene Editing
- Sep 22 2022 NeuBase to Participate at Chardan’s 6th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference
- Aug 11 2022 NeuBase Therapeutics Reports Business Update and Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022