Zyla Life Sciences
Company Snapshot: Zyla Life Sciences
Zyla Life Sciences, a commercial-stage life sciences company, focuses on the development and marketing of various treatments for patients and healthcare providers. It has a portfolio of various treatments for various types of pain and inflammation. Its commercial products include SPRIX nasal spray, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated in adult patients for the short-term management of moderate to moderately severe pain that requires analgesia at the opioid level; ZORVOLEX, a formulation of diclofenac; VIVLODEX, a SoluMatrix formulation of meloxicam approved for osteoarthritis pain; TIVORBEX, a low-dose SoluMatrix indomethacin for mild to moderate acute pain in adults; INDOCIN suppositories; INDOCIN oral suspension products; and OXAYDO, an immediate-release oxycodone product for the management of acute and chronic pain severe enough to require an opioid analgesic, and for which alternative treatments are inadequate. The company is also developing Egalet-002, a Guardian Technology abuse-deterrent (AD), extended release (ER), oral oxycodone formulation. In addition, its other products include Egalet-003, an AD stimulant product candidate; and Egalet-004, an AD, ER hydrocodone-based product candidate. The company, formerly known as Egalet Corporation, was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
- Nov 14 2019 Zyla Life Sciences Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Oct 31 2019 Zyla Life Sciences to Host Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on November 14, 2019
- Oct 23 2019 Zyla Life Sciences Announces Management Changes
- Sep 3 2019 Zyla Life Sciences to Present at and Participate in a Panel at the 2019 Disruptive Growth Conference on September 5, 2019
- Aug 13 2019 Zyla Life Sciences Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results