Company Snapshot: Cemtrex, Inc.
Cemtrex, Inc. operates as a technology company in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Advanced Technologies and Industrial Services segments. The Advanced Technologies segment provides Internet of Things products and smart devices under the SmartDesk name for mobile, web, virtual and augmented reality, wearables, and television markets; and security and video surveillance solutions, and virtual and augmented reality solutions for various commercial and industrial applications. This segment also offers browser-based video monitoring systems and analytics-based recognition systems, cameras, servers, and access control systems for security and surveillance in industrial and commercial facilities, federal prisons, hospitals, universities, schools, and federal and state government offices. The Industrial Services segment provides single-source services for rigging, millwrighting, in plant maintenance, equipment erection, relocation, and disassembly; installs high precision equipment in various industrial markets comprising automotive, printing and graphics, industrial automation, packaging, chemicals and others; and provides maintenance and contracting solutions for the machinery, packaging, printing, chemical, and other manufacturing markets. The company was formerly known as Diversified American Holding, Inc. and changed its name to Cemtrex, Inc. in December 2004. Cemtrex, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York.
- Oct 10 2023 Cemtrex Subsidiary, Vicon Industries, Launches Anavio, A New Cloud Based, Security Software-as-a-Service Platform For Safer, Smarter Schools
- Sep 26 2023 Cemtrex Receives $1.0 Million Contract from Pennsylvania Borough Stewartstown
- Sep 20 2023 Cemtrex Receives to Present at LD Micro Main Event XVI Conference on October 3, 2023
- Aug 29 2023 Cemtrex Receives $1.5 Million Upgrade Order for Vicon Valerus System from Correctional Facility in Maryland
- Aug 23 2023 Cemtrex Announces Share Repurchase Program for Series 1 Preferred