Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Sep 8 2020 INOVIO Adds Thermo Fisher Scientific To Global Manufacturing Consortium
- Sep 1 2020 INOVIO to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences in September
- Aug 10 2020 INOVIO Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results; Provides DNA Medicines Clinical Program Mid-Year Update
- Jul 30 2020 INOVIO's COVID-19 DNA Vaccine INO-4800 Provides Protection with Memory Immune Responses In Non-Human Primates Challenged with SARS-CoV-2 Virus
- Jul 29 2020 INOVIO Receives Orphan Drug Designation From U.S. FDA for DNA Medicine INO-3107 To Treat Rare Disease Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis (RRP)