Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Jan 15 2020 Inovio Welcomes Biotech Leader to its Board of Directors
- Jan 6 2020 Inovio Provides Update on Clinical Program Plans for 2020
- Nov 25 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 2019 Piper Jaffray 31st Annual Healthcare Conference
- Nov 15 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Stifel 2019 Healthcare Conference
- Nov 12 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2019 Third Quarter Financial Results