Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Jun 4 2020 INOVIO and IVI Partner with Seoul National University Hospital to Start Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of INOVIO's COVID-19 DNA Vaccine (INO-4800) in South Korea
- May 26 2020 INOVIO to Host Webinar "DNA Medicines: From COVID-19 to Cancer"
- May 20 2020 INOVIO's COVID-19 DNA Vaccine INO-4800 Demonstrates Robust Neutralizing Antibody and T Cell Immune Responses in Preclinical Models
- May 14 2020 INOVIO's INO-5401 in Combination with PD-1 Inhibitor Libtayo® (cemiplimab) Demonstrates 85% of Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Patients Are Alive 12 Months Following Treatment
- May 12 2020 INOVIO to Present at RBC Capital Markets Virtual Global Healthcare Conference