Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Mar 26 2020 INOVIO Reports Positive Interim Phase 2 VGX-3100 Results In Patients with HPV-associated Anal Dysplasia
- Mar 24 2020 Ology Bioservices, Inovio Partner To Manufacture COVID-19 DNA Vaccine With $11.9 Million Department of Defense Grant
- Mar 12 2020 INOVIO Pharmaceuticals Reports 2019 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results
- Mar 12 2020 INOVIO Receives New $5 Million Grant to Accelerate Scale Up of Smart Delivery Device for Its COVID-19 Vaccine
- Mar 3 2020 Inovio Accelerates Timeline for COVID-19 DNA Vaccine INO-4800