Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Aug 19 2019 Inovio Completes Enrollment of its VGX-3100 Open-label Phase 2 Trial for Treatment of HPV-Related High-Grade Anal Dysplasia
- Aug 8 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2019 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Aug 6 2019 Inovio Closes $15 Million Private Placement of Convertible Bonds to Institutional Investors in Korea
- Jul 30 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Report Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results on August 8, 2019
- Jul 25 2019 Inovio's Positive First-in-Human MERS Vaccine Results Published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases