Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Nov 15 2018 Inovio Prepares for Growth & Commercialization With Leadership Appointments
- Nov 8 2018 Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2018 Third Quarter Financial Results
- Nov 5 2018 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming Investment Conferences
- Oct 25 2018 Inovio HIV Vaccine PENNVAX®-GP Delivered Intradermally Generated Robust, Long-Term Best-In-Class Antibody and T Cell Immune Responses
- Oct 24 2018 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Report Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results on November 8, 2018