Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Jun 10 2019 Inovio Receives $8.14 Million Award to Support Further Development of its Commercial Skin Delivery Device
- May 21 2019 Inovio First to Advance Lassa Fever Candidate Vaccine Into a Clinical Trial
- May 16 2019 Inovio and QIAGEN Establish Collaboration to Develop Diagnostic Test for VGX-3100, Inovio's Novel Immunotherapy Targeting Advanced Cervical Pre-Cancer
- May 15 2019 Inovio and Plumbline Life Sciences Establish Animal Health Collaboration to Develop A Novel Vaccine Against Deadly African Swine Fever Virus
- May 9 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2019 First Quarter Financial Results