Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Nov 15 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Stifel 2019 Healthcare Conference
- Nov 12 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2019 Third Quarter Financial Results
- Nov 5 2019 Inovio Demonstrates 80% 6-Month Progression-Free Survival In Phase 2 Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Study with INO-5401 In Combination with PD-1 Inhibitor Libtayo® (cemiplimab)
- Oct 29 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Report Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on November 12, 2019
- Sep 17 2019 Inovio Receives NIH Funding to Target its dMAb® Technology Against Antimicrobial-Resistant Infection
- Sep 3 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences