Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon vaccines, in combination with its proprietary electroporation delivery, are generating best-in-class immune responses, with therapeutic T-cell responses exceeding other technologies in terms of magnitude, breadth, and response rate. Human data to date have shown a favorable safety profile. Inovio's lead vaccine, a therapeutic against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, is in phase II. Other phase I and preclinical programs target prostate, breast, and lung cancers as well as HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis. Partners and collaborators include Roche, the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security, University of Manitoba and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
- Mar 21 2019 Inovio's Ebola Vaccine Delivered Intradermally Demonstrates 100% Immunogenicity in a Clinical Study Published in The Journal of Infectious Diseases
- Mar 12 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2018 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results
- Mar 12 2019 Inovio Appoints Chief Operating Officer; Announces Strategic Management Changes
- Mar 5 2019 Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on March 12, 2019
- Mar 4 2019 Inovio Initiates REVEAL 2 Global Phase 3 Clinical Study For the Treatment of HPV-Related Cervical Pre-cancer