Company Snapshot: MagneGas Corporation
Founded in 2007, Tampa-based MagneGas Corporation is the producer of MagneGas™, a natural gas alternative and metal cutting fuel made from liquid waste. The Company’s patented Plasma Arc Flow™ process gasifies liquid waste, creating a clean burning fuel that is essentially interchangeable with natural gas, but with lower green house gas emissions. MagneGas™ can be used for metal cutting, cooking, heating or powering bi fuel automobiles. MagneGas Corporation is helping to remove critical threats to our environment, power our lives and provide investors a "green" investment opportunity.
- Nov 6 2018 MagneGas to Present at the Good Capital Conference in London
- Nov 6 2018 MagneGas Announces Corporate Restructuring to Support Anticipated Growth
- Oct 17 2018 MagneGas Generates $0.9 Million in Sales for September
- Oct 11 2018 MagneGas Announces Pricing of $5.0 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Oct 9 2018 MagneGas and European Partners Jointly Closes $7.0 Million Grant