Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. is a medical device company developing a novel approach to stop bleeding (hemostasis) and control leaking (sealant) during surgery and trauma care. Arch is developing products based on an innovative self-assembling peptide technology platform to make surgery and interventional care faster and safer for patients. Arch's flagship development stage product candidate, known as AC5 Surgical Hemostatic Device™, is being designed to achieve hemostasis in minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
- Jan 8 2020 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at Biotech Showcase™ 2020 on January 13th, 2020
- Oct 17 2019 Arch Therapeutics Announces $2.5 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Oct 7 2019 UPDATE - Arch Therapeutics Provides Corporate Update at the 2nd Annual LD Micro Big Apple Conference in Manhattan, NY
- Oct 7 2019 Arch Therapeutics Provides Corporate Update at the 2nd Annual LD Micro Big Apple Conference in Manhattan, NY
- Sep 3 2019 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the H.C. Wainwright 21st Annual Global Investment Conference