Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. is a medical device company developing a novel approach to stop bleeding (hemostasis) and control leaking (sealant) during surgery and trauma care. Arch is developing products based on an innovative self-assembling peptide technology platform to make surgery and interventional care faster and safer for patients. Arch's flagship development stage product candidate, known as AC5 Surgical Hemostatic Device™, is being designed to achieve hemostasis in minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
- Oct 1 2018 Arch Therapeutics Announces 510(k) Submission to the U.S. FDA for AC5™ Topical Gel
- Sep 25 2018 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the Ladenburg Thalmann 2018 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- Sep 5 2018 Arch Therapeutics Reports Topline Results from Skin Sensitization Study of AC5
- Aug 28 2018 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the H.C. Wainwright 20th Annual Global Investment Conference on Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- Aug 16 2018 Arch Therapeutics Announces Poster Presentation at the 2018 Military Health System Research Symposium on Tuesday, August 21, 2018