Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. is a medical device company developing a novel approach to stop bleeding (hemostasis) and control leaking (sealant) during surgery and trauma care. Arch is developing products based on an innovative self-assembling peptide technology platform to make surgery and interventional care faster and safer for patients. Arch's flagship development stage product candidate, known as AC5 Surgical Hemostatic Device™, is being designed to achieve hemostasis in minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
- Mar 11 2019 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the 31st Annual ROTH Conference
- Feb 5 2019 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the 2019 BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- Dec 20 2018 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the 11th Annual Biotech Showcase™ 2019 Conference on January 8th, 2019
- Dec 17 2018 Arch Therapeutics Receives 510(k) Clearance from the US FDA for AC5™ Topical Gel
- Dec 6 2018 Arch Therapeutics Provided Corporate Update at the 11th Annual LD Micro Main Event