Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. is a medical device company developing a novel approach to stop bleeding (hemostasis) and control leaking (sealant) during surgery and trauma care. Arch is developing products based on an innovative self-assembling peptide technology platform to make surgery and interventional care faster and safer for patients. Arch's flagship development stage product candidate, known as AC5 Surgical Hemostatic Device™, is being designed to achieve hemostasis in minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
- Aug 5 2019 Arch Therapeutics Announces AC5 Self-Assembling Peptide Technology Platform Demonstrates Antimicrobial Activity in Two Studies and Provides CE Marking Status Update for AC5™ Topical Hemostat
- May 30 2019 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the 9th Annual LD Micro Invitational
- May 13 2019 Arch Therapeutics, Inc. $2.8 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Apr 24 2019 Arch Therapeutics Announces Attendance at 2019 Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Conference (SAWC) and Release of a New AC5TM Topical Gel Video
- Mar 11 2019 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the 31st Annual ROTH Conference