Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. is a medical device company developing a novel approach to stop bleeding (hemostasis) and control leaking (sealant) during surgery and trauma care. Arch is developing products based on an innovative self-assembling peptide technology platform to make surgery and interventional care faster and safer for patients. Arch's flagship development stage product candidate, known as AC5 Surgical Hemostatic Device™, is being designed to achieve hemostasis in minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
- Mar 23 2020 Arch Therapeutics Receives Marketing Clearance from the US FDA Related to the AC5® Topical Gel Supply Chain
- Mar 18 2020 Arch Therapeutics, Inc. to Present at the New York City based Investor Summit on March 25th-26th
- Mar 4 2020 Arch Therapeutics Novel Self-Assembling Agent for Use in Endoscopic Procedures to be Presented at the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) 2020 Annual Meeting on April 2, 2020
- Mar 2 2020 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the 2020 LD Micro Virtual Investor Conference
- Jan 8 2020 Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at Biotech Showcase™ 2020 on January 13th, 2020