Highpower International, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Highpower International, Inc.
Highpower International was founded in 2001 and produces high-quality Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) and lithium-based rechargeable batteries used in a wide range of applications such as electric bikes, energy storage systems, power tools, medical equipment, digital and electronic devices, personal care products, and lighting, etc. With over 3,000 employees and advanced manufacturing facilities located in Shenzhen and Huizhou of China, Highpower is committed to clean technology, not only in the products it makes, but also in the processes of production. The majority of Highpower International's products are distributed to worldwide markets mainly in the United States, Europe, China and Southeast Asia.
- Oct 31 2019 Highpower International Announces Merger Closing and Delisting from NASDAQ
- Oct 30 2019 Highpower International Announces Results of Special Meeting of Stockholders
- Oct 24 2019 Highpower International Reminds Stockholders Voting Channel Remains Open for Special Meeting to be held on October 29, 2019
- Oct 17 2019 Glass Lewis Joins ISS in Recommending Stockholders Vote FOR Highpower International's Merger
- Oct 15 2019 ISS recommends Stockholders Vote FOR Highpower International's Merger