Highpower International, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Highpower International, Inc.
Highpower International was founded in 2001 and produces high-quality Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) and lithium-based rechargeable batteries used in a wide range of applications such as electric bikes, energy storage systems, power tools, medical equipment, digital and electronic devices, personal care products, and lighting, etc. With over 3,000 employees and advanced manufacturing facilities located in Shenzhen and Huizhou of China, Highpower is committed to clean technology, not only in the products it makes, but also in the processes of production. The majority of Highpower International's products are distributed to worldwide markets mainly in the United States, Europe, China and Southeast Asia.
- Aug 13 2019 Highpower International Reports Unaudited Second Quarter and First Half 2019 Financial Results
- Jun 28 2019 Highpower International Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Consortium in Going Private Transaction
- May 13 2019 Highpower International Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- May 7 2019 Highpower International to Announce First Quarter of 2019 Financial Results
- Apr 26 2019 Highpower International Receives Additional Commitment from Consortium