Highpower International, Inc.
Company Snapshot: Highpower International, Inc.
Highpower International was founded in 2001 and produces high-quality Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) and lithium-based rechargeable batteries used in a wide range of applications such as electric bikes, energy storage systems, power tools, medical equipment, digital and electronic devices, personal care products, and lighting, etc. With over 3,000 employees and advanced manufacturing facilities located in Shenzhen and Huizhou of China, Highpower is committed to clean technology, not only in the products it makes, but also in the processes of production. The majority of Highpower International's products are distributed to worldwide markets mainly in the United States, Europe, China and Southeast Asia.
- Mar 14 2019 Highpower International Announces CEO Executed Consortium Agreement in connection with Non-Binding Proposal
- Mar 7 2019 Highpower International to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results
- Jan 4 2019 Highpower International to Attend CES 2019
- Nov 13 2018 Highpower International Reports Unaudited Third Quarter, First Nine Months 2018 Financial Results
- Nov 7 2018 Highpower International to Announce Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results